View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Axel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger markup

Anyone check the other markets? You know like Australia or anything like that to see if the Challenger is already out? I mean the GTO was out in 02 and then they brought it to the American market detuned. It was an HSV GTO/GTS. I'm sure there is no Challenger out there by another name in another market, but wouldn't that be nice? It would probably be cheaper to import it like the GTO then get ripped off, or better than just sitting around and waiting. Of course we would have to get use to sitting in the passenger seat to drive it. Driving a stick with my left hand, just to strange.

Since the above is really not an option, I may try to get it under MSRP, or at, if there is no deal there, then I will definitely wait. I have no problem having first year people get out all the bugs and maybe get better things down the road, not to mention the DC Rewards discount, though I'm sure that will be later down the road. I know the 05-06 Mustang had a stock radio that just sucked, didn't fit with the car at all. When I got my 07 I was just blown away that they actually put a stock stereo in the car that actually fit with the car, had a little oomph to it rather then just flat and weak.