Old 07-25-2007, 04:29 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lohan mugshot released after DUI arrest

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

My two cents worth.

People (athletes, actor, actresses, or famous people in general) were not designed to be idolized and when they are, they do not know how to handle
the fame, fortune, and power that comes with it. Many sink like she has because of it.

Only one is worthy to be praised.
Very true indeed. I refuse to admire people who simply were born with talents. They were just blessed with a talent, they did not create it, they were just blessed with it is all. I know plenty of people who are just as good who didn't get the same breaks in life, so why should I admire them just because they got the breaks in life. The only one is where the talent and all talent flows from; therefore, let the praise go to the one who justly deserves the true credit.

ORIGINAL: Paladin

She is a drunken, self destructive little tramp. Why so much discussion about here? If we get lucky before years end she and the Hilton tramp will complete their self distruction and we won't hear of them again.
I guess because were low on interesting, non-controversial subjects. I would rather them get a life and quit putting innocents at risk and setting a bad example for children.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts