Thread: 2009 'Cuda?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 09:55 PM
HXC Performance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2009 'Cuda?

ORIGINAL: Billionaire

>>At this moment we are uninterested in developing a new grill treatment.

You cannot have a Cuda without the GRILL. That's by far the #1 thing! Without that you got nothing. A Cuda also should have the little louvers on the front fenders. Preferably it should have a shaker hood too. A rear spoiler and rear louvers would be nice options to have, and I think they'd be fairly popular too. I want it all! If there isn't any Cuda grill, then there's no point in painting the rear fenders like a Cuda or doing anything else.
The number one reason we went online so early with this project is so that we could discuss design details with other enthusiasts.. I'm glad to hear that people are so passionate about the cuda that they would be uninterested in buying a "Cuda" if it did not have all of the essential details. These discussions give us a solid direction in which to go.

With that being said, we do not care to build $100,000 custom cars. We want to do as much to the car (visually) as we can, while still keeping the price in reach of many people.

Chances are good that our base model will have very little modifications over paint treatment alone. It would be great to offer every single 1971 Cuda "cosmetic option", but it would most likely be aftermarket, and up to the owner to have installed after the car was purchased from the Dodge Dealer.

We want to build 1 base model, in a few choice colors. From there, our parts department will be like any other; if a sweet "Cuda" part exists, we'll sell and install it.

Adam
HXC Performance