Thread: 2009 'Cuda?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 09:11 AM
HXC Performance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2009 'Cuda?

ORIGINAL: 1 Bad Mirada

i really dont know how serious anyone is going to take your company without any history, or without any example of past works...not to mention that you are relying on myspace to gain publicity. i dont think that sexual predators and high schools girls are your target market..
Being taken serious or not, this company is real, and this vehicle is being built. If it takes until the car is on showroom floors for some to realize this, thats fine with us.

We are simply using Myspace as an easy online tool to show people our concept, it is by no means our intended full website. We've sent out emails to prospective buyers about our soon to be launched website. Myspace will continue to be our tool for small updates until we make our official announcement on our future website at the end of October, around the time of SEMA.

If anyone has not read about the innovative ordering process on the myspace page, I recommend it, we have two dealers behind us, and a few others at the moment considering it. Even if you have zero interest in our vehicles, we really want to push hard to try and make this process the future in specialty brand vehicle purchasing. Its worth the read.