View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 05:54 AM
DodgeInfoCenter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The New Chrysler Website

ORIGINAL: RLSH700

Hey, long time no see, Sean T. Any chance that an engine more powerful than the 6.1L might be offered, perhaps a 6.4L? I want to completely smoke GT500s everytime I see one. I want this as Mercedes-free as possible (i.e. lose the Mercedes transmissions). Also, offer soft-touch materials on the dash. Looks classier and feels great. Offer a six-speed manual at least if not a 6-speed auto. Match your competition if not set a higher benchmark. Offer some brighter interior colors (perhaps cream) and darker exterior colors (I don't like bright yellow or green). Offer more classic styled rims, and possibly smaller ones (the 20 inchers don't look right at all on a classic model like that, it looks like it has been "pimped," too much lavish). A V6 should be offered as well as a convertible model. Use the 4.0L V6.

Okay, I can't resist the opportunity to say this. Performance has made many new models successful, so why not add performance to the Avenger. It looks good, but 235hp on an R/T? Come on, at least offer the full 250hp H.O. of the 3.5L offered in the Charger, if not offer the 4.0L for a model that could give Nissan, Toyota (still feels strange to say that), Pontiac, and Mazda some decent competition for the first time in this segment since the Spirit R/T.

Happy to see the Pentastar back and Chrysler instead of DAIMLERchrysler. Don't be a stranger, visit more often.
Sorry guys. What I posted is the best I can do right now. I suspect you will begin to see more information about trims and specifics the closer to the launch we get. In the mean time if any information is passed my way, I'll be sure to forward it along to you.

- Sean T.