View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 08:48 AM
TechmanBD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Roush Performance Nitemare

ORIGINAL: 1 Bad Mirada

while im clearly not a ford guy, i would be HARD pressed to ever consider a ford truck, having worked on them when working as a mechanic. EVERY ford SUV and truck, from the ranger, to the exploder, to the F150s were junk with ongoing problems. things like noisy, ungreasable ball joints on almost new trucks to stupid things like problems with oil filter fittings stripping...i would only buy a ford truck if dodge, chevy, nissan, and even toyota stopped making trucks. ive driven a lightly modded silverado SS, as well as a stock titan, and if not for a dodge, those would be my first two choices...

Yeah, I wouldn't either. My truck was given to me, so can't complain. It runs fine for a 90 truck with 87000 miles. I can say I do like the new styling of the f250's, but looks aren't everything. But I would buy a Ford truck before a Chevy as I owned an 01 Silverado and had nothing but troubles with the transmission. And knew others with the same problem.

Right now, The new Tundra would be my top choice with the Ram with a very close 2nd(Number 1 if I got the deisel). Then the Titan.