Old 08-22-2007, 10:32 AM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What would you drive to your High School Reunion?

Well I think he got his priorities straight with his choice of car, but he needs to work on his "lack of motivation/rejection of conformity" issue.

You have heard me say this before on this forum. There are 3 kinds of people in this world.

1. Those that make things happen.

2. Those that watch things happen.

3. Those that wonder what happened.

Don't be in category #3.

So what car will you drive to your High School reunion and why?

This was a reply I saw on the web:

I went to a nerd school with only 50 people, and most of them are going to have successful engineering careers with highly respectable
companies and lead happy, meaningful lives. So to make up for my lack of motivation/rejection of conformity, I'll have to show up in my favorite
car, a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T with a 40 Six-Pak and a Hurst pistol-grip shifter. Which also helps because not a single one of my classmates can
be described as a "car enthusiast", so I'll stick out next to the Corollas and Malibus that will inevitably pollute the parking lot.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.