Old 09-06-2007, 06:39 AM
Axel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got a ride in THE '08 Challenger yesterday!

It was cool, just the other day I took 1 Bad Mirada and Jeremiah 29:11, real names not handles, in my prototype Challenger for a spin. This is after I came from Colorado and drove it down to each of their places, ROAD TRIP!!! Oh yeah, Chrysler gave me the vehicle to test out for them. They told me to try and tear it apart, drive it as much as possible and go as fast as I want because they would pay for all the tickets and make sure that they would keep my driving record clean. If I ever went to jail for any of this, they would make sure to bail me out and make it like I was never there. After all, Chrysler has connections since they are a billion dollar company.

Anyway, we drove around the US together, each taking turns and burning rubber in the 9.0L V-10 Hemi, 850hp 870 lbs tq doing what we could to tear that thing apart, but to no avail. Even the tires wouldn't come off that thing no matter what we did to it. It was great. Oh yeah, let me add that there is no cameo on it now because they figure, what the heck, let people take pictures. It was a great time Jeremiah 29:11 and 1 Bad Mirada. Look forward to doing it again before I turn in the car. Or maybe they'll just let me keep it.