View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 06:48 AM
73Cuda340

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rumors- Who to Believe?

rumors rumors rumors. I wish we had more than rumors. Maybe the new Marketing person will fix that. I wager there are many who are getting a bit tired of the lack of information. I suspect even the dealerships wish they had something to say - just to get people in their shops to sell them caravans.

hpjunky - and the word on the dies is? Any news at all? I think not.

Februrary they may show the production car - but I suspect it will still be hand crafted.

Then it will be another six to eight months before the cars start coming off the line. So it will actually be a 2009 model year car. Additionally, my crystal ball says they will have an array of segments it is targeted for, from the collector (first run under 1000 units) to the family man who takes the kids to sports practice and drives to work each day sitting in his prothesis.

whew - I feel better now. Ok back to optimism
Gee I can hardly wait for those dies to appear! I hope there is a manual transmission version! I really hope they come out in the original colors, and aw, wouldn't it be great if they came out with the 6.4l engine with that MDS stuff. golly - I can hardly wait!!!

- do i sound b(i)etter?
? 8^)