Old 09-08-2007, 09:06 AM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got a ride in THE '08 Challenger yesterday!

ORIGINAL: DanRealtor

Here's a link to a video of part of my ride in the Challenger. http://smg.photobucket.com/player.sw...fs=1&os=1&ap=1

I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

My Challenger goes to production on 4/21/08. I will have it sometime in May. I'll post pics then too (unless I am just making all this up)

About my 300C SRT-8. You're right, it should easily be in the 12's. Unfortunately, with our DA of 2500-4000 at Speedworld in AZ, even with a good launch (1.9 60') the heat and altitude are a monster. Last weekend my best was a 13.601. My friend's Z06 was only 13.5, and Carl (Fast56k) with his Charger SRT-8 426 with dual throttle bodies was a 13.3. Nobody could get traction. The dust that blew on the track, and the diesel trucks that were running didn't help either.

Hey Mirada & Jeremiah: What gives? Your profiles show zero info about who you are, where you live, or what you drive. Are you SURE you guys REALLY exist. Without pics, I won't believe you!!!
Dan, they do not provide that info because sick people take this too seriously and sometimes make severe threats. If they provide that info, sick people might use it to hunt them down and do who knows what to them. Also, that might also do it because certain employers want you to keep a low profile, and many times it is for their own good. Jeremiah, has posted many pictures that he has taken throughout the history of this site that were taken from the inside of his vehicle and they are all from the same car; therefore, he exists. 1BadMirada also exists. On the other sites which he runs, he has posted videos of what he has done with his Mirada among other things. I have also seen a photo of him on one of them, but I'm not going to post that or link that as it is Patrick's right to choose whether or not he wants to post that.

As for that video, we don't have a clue what you look like and there isn't a good enough view of anyone in the car to compare and contrast. If that video is yours why don't we see you talking before hand or anything to indicate that. Also that music in the video sounds like every Chrysler video on concept car tests. It just appears to me that you found a video on the internet to try to defend you claim. Well if you did have such an experience in the first place why didn't you post it to begin with. I mean seriously did you expect people to just believe you instantly because you said so. Just because it is posted on the internet does NOT mean "it must be true." People on the internet lie like a gigantic rug on a regular basis (believe me I've read numerous people's posts and they make insane claims all the time), if you want people to believe you, you have to provide some proof and so far, you lack such evidence.

Something to remember, 1Bad Mirada is the administrator. He makes the decisions here. You do not want to be on his bad side. Jeremiah is one of our moderators, and he out ranks you on here.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts