View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 06:52 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thank God for compact tire compressors

Once you have kids, wife, and house it is a never ending sea of things to always check and doing preventative maintenance.

One my of biggest headaches is the current yellow jacket wasp problem as this year for some reason they want to get in the weep holes of our house
and make a nest. I have gone through 6 cans of spray and setup a yellow jacket trap. The last straw was plugging up the holes with steel wool.

The outsider are trying to get in and I spray them as they fly by.

I also just lost all of my pecans on my tree due to bugs. I also have have those rats with fuzzy tales called squirrels and I am also going to take a few of those
creatures out with my pellet gun.

Like I said, always a sea of preventative maintenance. I try to work on the ones that could be expensive in the future......like the leaking hot water heater in the attic last year.

Yikes! That would have been expensive but we caught it in time.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.