View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 07:43 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ebay Challenger

I saw this on ebay for $40K. It really looks awesome, there is something about that Challenger look.

VERY RARE 1970 DODGE CHALLENGER T/A. PLUM CRAZY WITH A BLACK VINAL TOP AS IT WAS DELIVERED FROM THE FACTORY. SLAP STICK AUTOMATIC WITH A GUN SLINGER PISTOL GRIP SHIFTER. CUSTOM BUILT FLOW MASTER MUFFLERS GIVES THIS CAR A VERY UNIQUE SOUND. THE ENGINE IS THE ORIGINAL 340 SIX PACK, NUMBERS MATCHING. THE ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, DRIVESHAFT AND DIFFERENTIAL HAVE BEEN CUSTOM BUILT. THE REAR END HAS A 4:30 GEAR RATIO AND MAKES THIS CAR VERY QUICK. INCLUDED ARE THE 3:55 GEARS(IF YOU WANT TO DRIVE AT FREEWAY SPEEDS. THE THREE TWO BARREL HOLLY CARB'S HAVE VACUUM SECONDARIES AND HAVE BEEN PROFESSIONALLY TUNED. THE CAR HAS BEEN ROTISSERIED, SEALED AND PAINTED UNDERNEATH. EVERY NUT AND BOLT HAS BEEN GONE THROUGH. THE SOUND SYSTEM IS A HIDDEN AUDIO WITH LARGE AMP, CUSTOM SPEAKERS AND A 10 CD CHANGER IN THE CARPET LINED TRUNK. THIS CAR RUNS AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS. THIS CAR IS ONE OF 44 KNOWN TO EXIST WITH THIS PAINT AND TOP COMBINATION, ACCORDING TO THE NATIONAL T/A REGISTERY. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THIS AUCTION AT ANY TIME. THE CAR HAS BEEN LISTED LOCALLY. MUCH MUCH MORE !!!

Even with all that I would much rather pay $40K on a newer Challenger because the newer cars are just built better.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/5052687CECA849DEA28C9A534DA7678F.jpg[/IMG]
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.