Old 09-25-2007, 10:37 AM
claymore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger SRT-8 Release Date - Anybody Know???

Search Results for “challenger”
Open Forum #2: A Few Answers For You
Sep 24, 2007 at 4:07PM

RLD

So here we go again…we’re opening the forum to anything you’d like to talk about. Ask some questions, post a thought, let us know what you think.
This time around in the Open Forum, we’ve got a few questions that we’d like to answer. We’ll be trying to put your questions in touch with the best […]

Posted in The Future is Now, Grabbing Life, Paint The Town Red, Sheet Mettle | Comments (5)

Go to Dodge.com and where it lists select a vehicle on the far left side click on , then scrool down to coming soon, there you will find Challenger, click again and it will take you there. It has several interesting articles or blogs pertaining to the car including a Q & A section. Trust me I know of what I speak. I own one of the first production 2005 Mustang GTs. Been thru all of this before. Forums and blogs all the same just different car. As a kid my father owned a dealership, from the age of 16 - 20, I at one time owned or drove just about every muscle car there was. My first car was a 1973 Dodge Challenger...340 4bbl...slapstick trannie...all that good stuff. Believe me I have talked to several major dealers (dodge) and there are lots of folks blowin smoke out there. I am in line with everyone else for a Challenger. The same bs was on the Mustang forums. People were saying they had one when they were not even out yet.