View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 04:55 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ebay Challenger

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

I certainly understand your comment about the older 70's Challenger look. I agree partially on the better looks and gangsta look.

One thing I do like about the newer ones is the more muscular/massive look. When I saw it in person at the Dallas Auto show in 2005
I was really impressed and unless you have seen in it in person it is hard to describe. I hope I like the production version even more.....at least that is what
they are telling me.
I also see his point on this. I don't care for the rims and wish it looked a little more arrow dynamic and looked smaller like the original, but all in all, Jeremiah's statement about it being a better built car is accurate. The new Challenger has the advantage of better technology that makes cars have a lot less trouble and will be less expensive to maintain as well. I have not been blessed to see one in person yet. They just won't bring it to the K.C. autoshow, yet GM managed to bring the Camaro convertible there (I'm sorry but I think it looks worse in person).

I'm sure it will look great in person. It does appear to be one of the best looking cars made in frequent history, I just like the arrow dynamic looks of the Viper a little better is all.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts