View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 08:57 AM
Axel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Interior leg room

Unfortunately I want my cake and eat it to. I know I won't be using the back seat all the time, at current time, but I'm also afraid that I will have to give up my love for sports cars and go over to a sedan when/if I start a family. The wife's car may be an option most of the time, but I know that won't be the case all the time and I'm a little worried about hauling two kids around if the need may arise, though to tell you the truth, I don't want kids in my Mustang so I'm not sure how I would want them in my Challenger. Especially babies. "Oh it cleans up." Says the wife. Yeah, that makes me feel better. lol.

One thing that does bug me though is the law and the child hooks. Really that much trouble with car seats and the way they have been all this time that the need to have child anchors required in all vehicles regardless of what it is? At least give me the option, all for the option for safety, but don't force it on me. They are definitely noticeable on the Mustang and I'm sure they will be on the Challenger unfortunately.