Old 09-27-2007, 05:09 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Seat position in the old vs. new Challenger

I remember when I was 19 years old I let my Mother drive my Challenger and I rode shotgun. The seat had a bad habit of coming unset and sliding back. My Mother is 5'1" and when she hit the gas to pull out of our driveway the seat let loose. She slid backwards and her feet flew up on each side of the steering wheel The car came to a complete stop and she could'nt reach the pedals. She had to re-ajust the seat full forward so she could regain control of the car. I was rolling and in complete laughter at that sight. She was mad and scared. That was the last time my Mother drove my Challenger. She was always cool that way and is still today. She would jump out of a plane and parachute because she thought it would be fun. She wanted to drive a muscle car because she thought it would be fun My parents are some of my best friends and they have taught me alot. One is thing is for sure... laughter is a good thing and should be done as often as possible. Thanks Mom for the great memory and I still laugh when I see this in my head Tires burning and the abrubt stop, what a sight.