View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Halo 3 is awesome

There is easy,normal,heroic, and legendary modes. You can start in whatever level you want. My experts in the family started and have finished it in legendary mode today
in solo mode.

What was cool is they even did cooperative play with a 3rd person on line. I cannot believe you still cannot save a game in cooperative gaming. That is the
way it was in the other 2 games.

We actually own 3 xbox systems in the house and we are all a bunch of techno geeks but we are socialble with people as well. LOL! We just like to play games.

I did play the first 2 games they way you did starting in normal,heroic and legendary modes and you do get more replay value.

I have only been a spectator thus far because I cannot get my hands on the remotes. Too many serious gamers in the family. We have been playing Gears of War
until this thing came out.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.