Old 10-08-2007, 04:35 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 5.7 6.1 hemi differences parts swapping

Believe me when I say ... that the after market will be out in force, to give you the goodies needed to improve an already awsome package. The 5.7 and the 6.1 have many goodies available and more to come. Dynamic Racing is just one such company that offers ported heads and free flowing exhaust. Matt tests all the equipment that he sells and proves it on the drag strip quite regularly. He is one tuner that puts his stuff to the test and stands behind what he sells. Others you will need to do research on, one in particular and it starts with an H. He has great stuff and makes a lot of horsepower, but he also has complaints that go along with it. Research your tuner well. And I'm sure MOPAR Performance will offer high output additives that will help those do it yourselfers to achieve their horsepower dreams. Nice article above and a good read. You can tell that SRT has put alot of thought into how they make power and make it all very streetable. I applaud Chrysler for their further effort to deliver the goods to keep us one step ahead of the competition