View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 11:09 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: How potentially embarrassing is this?

BootCamp I fully agree. "Unions were a necessary evil at the turn of the 20th century. Now that OSHA and strict labor law enforcement exist, the Unions are an idea whose time has passed. I'm a Union member, and that's how I feel. " Their time has come, lets see if they can accept good logic and be honest with themselves. They are overpaid and out performed by their Non-union counter parts at Toyota in Tenn. If a strike is what they want, I'd like to know what it is they are seeking to improve on? I've had my fill of the unions in this country (UAW) and their strong arm tactics. They can lick the chrome off my Challengers bumper for all I care. Strike yourself right out of a job, boys and girls. I've waited 30 years for the 2008 Challenger and guess what... I can wait alot longer. I'm sorry guys but this is just wrong. I want the Challenger out as badly as anyone, but theres principle to stand on here. To all you UAW Chrysler workers, take a hard look at what you do and ask yourself... am I worth what I am paid now? And look at what others do for a lot less and put more on the line. Police officer comes to mind. Fireman comes to mind. I could go on and on. But I think they see what I mean. GET REAL!!!