Old 10-10-2007, 06:31 PM
70Chally

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New member - just got my Challenger this past weekend!

Thanks for the comments, guys! Ask and ye shall receive - below are pics. I know she's rough, but she's all original, straight, and almost rust free (found a little under the vinyl top).

Sitting in my driveway

Bright blue interior (my wife hates it - oh well!). The carpet, kick panels, dash pad, and front seat covers are shot, but the back isn't too bad, the door panels are good, and the headliner is PERFECT:

Here's the rompin'-stompin' 318 2-bbl. (Looks like the passenger side motor mount went bye bye!):

Note that this car has been sitting for years and these pics are before I cleaned it up. I'm going to bleed the brakes and throw in a motor mount and fresh battery this weekend, and see if I can get her to fire up! She was a running and driveable (and worn out) car when she was parked, and it's been in the family for a long time (my sis bought it from the original owner in the late 80's) so I have a pretty good idea what I'm up against. And yes, I will garage it (just as soon as I finish installing the new engine in my truck).

Thanks for looking!