View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 05:53 AM
DSkippy
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Chrysler pondering what Models to Cut

More to this....while the Magnum is being zeroed in ...the folks making 'em don't seem to concerned as they'll just make more 300's and Chally's......

http://www.thestar.com/Business/article/268411

Here's a crazy thought....why not go Toyota Solara (ie Camry) on some of the LX's and offer *the original idea* of a two or four door model....you'll have the chasis, right? (chally). Now, if someone wants a luxury ride w/ a little more sporty appearance go two door..... I mean is it that much of a stretch.....

I agree, the looks on the Sebring have been trashed....I mean.....it ranks right up there w/ the Ford 500 (soon to be called Taurus)....

I liked these when they first came out as convertibles, looked they had an almost functional back seat...but now.....vapid appearance......

Have a 300c Coupe, 300c Convertible, and save grace with the Charger and offer it as a Coupe as well.....if you're tooling up for one frame why not exploit the economies of scale, seems like a body rework on the existing models wouldn't be ridiculously difficult...get some more mileage out of it......and maybe, for those who need a Cuda, resurrect a "one model only brand plymouth"...special order available at Dodge and Chrylser dealers.....

Think outside of the box, you're back on this side of the water, why not break the status quo.....and don't sell out again to foreign companies....