View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 05:37 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: SHES GONE

Yeah he should be done by June of 2008. I have some pictures my brother took the other night when he went by to pick up the engine. I just have to get them from him and post it. My youngest brother Ted went with Jim to get the engine because he has a truck and wanted to see what the car looked like. He stood next to it and asked wheres the car at... Jim said your standing next to it He did'nt recognize the car. Warren the guy who is doing it has really been busy on the car. He has blasted the engine compartment and taken every thing out. All thats there is a shell. The quarter should be coming in next week and the 4-speed hump. That is all I need for now. And yes my brother Jim and myself will be putting in the drive train. We will freshen up the 340 and install the 5-speed. We had the motor out in 2 hours and 727 sitting on the floor. It will take longer to install no doubt But for now I will concentrate on the motor and a few engine parts I'll need to finish that part of it. And let Warren do his magic on the body. Hope to post some pics soon.