View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 06:20 PM
AmericanMuscleCarRev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anybody see this 70 convertible?

Thatnks guys! It makes me feel warm inside knowing that I've found some kindred spirits.

I'll be happy to post the progree as I get into it but I might have a few other surprises for you too.

If you think that Challenger Convertible is bad, just wait until I post some of the rough ones! LOL

Most of my own cars are or were pretty rough. I blessed to have the ability, not to mention a business partner who is a master body man, to find some very rare cars in some very strange places for some very good prices. I don't sell my treasures but I've been finding them and stashing them away for nearly 20 years.

I'll keep you posted and load lots of pictures as we go but for now, just some hints:

Like convertibles do you? How about 6 packs? How about a Six pack convertible? How about a '71 J6 Hemi? Or an N96 Six pack? High Impact Colors?

That's just the Challengers! But I'm not biased - I love other Dodges and Plymouths too!!!

Check out my '36 Dodge Truck. It has a 1,000 HP Blown Hemi and it is for real! It's Know as the Super Goat.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1009/EB1151E01FAB4B37B94EC6196E5EA1BD.jpg[/IMG]