Old 10-30-2007, 09:54 AM
DSkippy
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where the US stands in relation to the Middle East problems-great article!

Constitutional conservative, fiscal conservative, strong military, social moderate and shrinking the government. As far as morals or religion go, I want no atheist, and I want a person who can maintain a commitment to his family/spouse, and a person who has never welched on any oath.

I don't intend to throw my votes away again. The first vote I ever cast was Papa Bush. My second was Perot....I was trying to make a statement....unless I'm sure the person I vote for is going to get it done...I'm not "making a statement". When one does this, we end up with a congress like we have now....if one were to do this for the presidential election, one would do well to acclimate one's self to the sound of President Hilary Clinton, and that individual should understand they contributed to it as much as anyone else who voted for a non-viable candidate or voted for the shrew herself.

The GOP needs reform, direction and a backbone. But a Democratic Congress and Executive Branch to try to wake them up is analogous to swatting a fly off this country's forehead with an ax.

Of course these are the types of conversations I'd be more inclined to have at www.sweetness-light.com. Probably one of the better of the genre. Provides insight.