Thread: Anti-V6?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 12:56 PM
DSkippy
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anti-V6?

Awsure, you're dead on! I hope there's a wash, I hope it is one of the most proliferated vehicles on the road. I like the style, I don't want there necessarily to be exclusivity. The only reason I want an SRT8 is to viscerally please me and me alone. I could give two squirts for what anyone else thinks about my mopar.

If others think its as beautiful a ride as I do, I hope anyone can afford it. Maybe if they make enough, they'll expand the product offering and a resurgence will emerge ushering in new and exciting cars.

If they try to make this exclusive, they won't realize the profit they need to make the whole thing worth while and they'll likely not venture into new exciting models.

Hell I'd like to see them get funky with the 6's. Have a base, a high performance and possibly a turbo charged or blown 6. Watch the sparks fly. The pseuedonym poor man's hemi could now refer to a "6 stack" or "6 Pakk" which would be one of these goosed 6 cyls.

Be kind of fun to see a "small" displacement 6 factory tweaked to be close to the hemi's...