View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 03:48 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ford shows new Bullitt Mustang

I think we talked about this one awhile ago. $31K is quite frankly a rip off for the minor changes from the ordinary GT. One thing that's starting to bug me, why doesn't Ford simply offer one model with the NA 5.4L V8 called either the Mach 1 or Boss? That would be interesting for a change instead of having four different models featuring the exact same engine, just offering a different exhaust system and cold air intake.

While we are at it with making overpriced, novelty versions how about we make a special edition of the 4.0L model called the LX in memory of the 80s Mustang which offers a cold air intake with a 4.0L decal on the side, and how about we make a Mustang II version in memory of the ever so popular rebadged Pinto and offer with that an exhaust system which sounds just like the 2.3L version of that memoriable model as well as reposition the fuel tank so then it will explode if someone crashes into the rear of the car to bring back those pleasant memories of that model we just can't forget no matter how hard we try.

By having these, we can have a full memory of the Mustang during its years of glory and failure in one lovable car line, instead of investing in worthwhile and logical models to reach customers who don't want a GT500 because of the price or insurance premiums and aren't satisfied by the GT, or even less importantly investing instead in the Fusion, Focus, Taurus, and other models that are currently failing due to lack of effort on Ford's part which might lead to the company succeeding or failing. No, Ford should completely put up a welcome mat for Toyota and Honda to completely take what remains of those markets since we all know that one single car can completely keep a whole internation corporation afloat.

Okay my sarcastic [sm=rant.gif] is off.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts