Thread: RAM 4X4
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 05:55 AM
GTO JUDGE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RAM 4X4

Thanks Fellas.... I will get my Judge.... Until then.....
I traded my Green 96 RAM 4x4 SLT in on it... Chrysler is having that up to 50% off sticker deal going on. With 6K in rebates, I got 12.5K off of sticker trade included.... Cost of Truck....24.8. 27.3 OTD....With this deal they have going.... I paid a part of the truck now and deferred the balance for 24 months. It's like a lease purchase. I have 3 options.. Walk away, trade in with a guaranteed trade with Chrysler taking the hit on depreciation or paying the truck off. Nice deal going on. I am not one to lease but deferring the total price for 24 months is a nice option. LIFETIME WARRANTY on the entire drive train...Engine, Transmission, rear end, and front differential. How can one argue against that!

The color is Inferno Red Crystal Pearl. The title was clear LMAO. I wanted this color.. The dealer found it in another state. I don't plan on modding it out however I like a deep throaty exhaust. That may be in the future but I may put that money towards my dream car. I still want that new challenger..... all it takes is money... [sm=groupwave.gif]