Thread: Anti-V6?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Axel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anti-V6?

The problem I see with the reasoning of someone pulling up next to you and wondering if the thing has a Hemi in it or not is if they can't read the side of the car or don't know what to look for in a car that has a Hemi. Of course I have met one of those before when I had my truck and he was right on the side of me when I was getting gas. The badging on it, the exhaust all indicate if it has a Hemi or not. The Hemi cars all have duel exhaust, have the R/T on the front and back, or SRT, and have the Hemi badge on the side. Again, maybe some people wouldn't know that the SRT or R/T come with the Hemi, but the side would definitely give it away. When it's a smaller engine it had 3.5L High Output on the side and then when it's the smaller engine it doesn't have anything on the side.

I would have to agree with bringing out the V-6s though, it makes the Hemi's more affordable because then not everyone is trying to grab the one car with one engine. In a sense it creates competition for the car itself and makes sure that it keeps the dealers in line....at least a little.