Old 11-09-2007, 08:45 AM
DSkippy
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: For all of you concerned with gas guzzling engines in the Challenger.....your time has come.

Anyone concerned w/ gas mileage and on this site with the intent of purchasing a Challenger as their primary source of transportation is sadly confused (even for the 6). This car as it exists is not conducive for for gas savings.

Now for those who want power and gas savings...it'll only run 50% more than the top end challenger....

http://www.zapworld.com/electric-veh...ric-cars/zap-x

155 MPH, 655 HP, 10 cents a mile? 10 minute recharge. Does it take a nuclear physicist to figure this one out?

If I weren't a Mopar enthusiast this probably would have been my only car (no toy and commuter car, just one car for both), A Rust-thang or a Scare-maro would not hold a candle to this.

Why not best of both worlds. (sound am great, but I'm in it for speed and whip lashing torque)....

With all this said, the Challenger is a guilty pleasure. Let the gas flow! If I am to purchase a KVN air filter for my Chally, it will only be to make the tank empty that much faster (provided hp gleaned out of it for the investment)!