Old 11-17-2007, 11:08 AM
Axel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Rising Cost of Gasoline and the Historical and Biblical Basis of the Middle East Conflict

This really doesn't give me to much hope in many ways. My knowledge, dare I say, is weak when it comes to the Bible and I must admit that I have a lot to learn. Kind of like will I be forgiven for the things I have done in the past if I ask for forgiveness, or because of the wrong I have done will I be punished for it and so my offspring also? I will get to that in a moment though.

I'm worried for America because of what I see. Many things during the wars of past have fallen in our favor, what many people would call luck, but what I would call something so much more. Germany was on the verge of making the first jet plane and many more things, but just before that happened everything seemed to come down around them.

America has been a God fearing nation for a long time, many things have been contested and fought for in God's favor. What worries me is a lot of that seems to have been changing. Gay right or marriage is no beeing fought for and winning in some states, "God" is being taken away from anything that has to do with the government, like the commandments and such, people, or a person, fought to get the Bible out of the school and has won. Basically, we are working to push God out of our country and the people who are for God seem to be sitting quiet and doing nothing, other then the AFA and even then they are limited. Christmas is now turning into a holiday because we are afraid to offend people.

I think my main concern is when will we lose? When will we fall? Will the next world war be the one that takes us down? I can't imagine a country so against God, or the government that's so against God running the country and the people doing nothing to stand up to them, actually stay in His favor for to much longer. It's a very scary thing to think about.

An example to the start of our fall may be hurricane Katrina. I'm sure many people are saying how could God let this happen, my question is how could all these people let the government and other people remove God from our country? Funny how people expect somone or something else to do something for them, but they aren't going to do anything for that someone or something else. I'll admit, I'm as guilty as everyone else not doing anything so in all rights I have no right to God's protection either.

Maybe I'm way off in my thinking, but it is what I've been observing with everything that has been going on around here lately. Major change of events that have been going on, dare I refer to Revelations, though I think we have a ways to go before things to get much worse and the end comes.

Now here's where I ask if I found a way to curse myself and any offspring that I were to have, maybe more to the point that I shouldn't have now. My current wife, she has two kids with two different people. One when she wasn't married and one when she was married. She committed adultry while with her ex husband, not a great man as it was, but no excuse none the less, and then again with me. Thing is we were busted in his house and thankfully things didn't turn into something bad at that point being that he came in on us and I had a fully loaded weapon.

Moving on, we stayed "together", though didn't live together though that doesn't matter much since we did other things, while they were married, but separated. Once they were divorced, her and I got married. During this process we ended up with four children.....so to speak. None of them were born. The first one was lost in a miscarriage and the rest were lost to abortion because of my idiocity, if there is such a word. One being four months along that I'm having a hard time moving on with, his due date would have been Thanksgiving. What's even worse about all of this is that we were trying while she was still married, yeah, talk about stupid, but it thankfully never happened. Would have been even more odd had her ex gotten him pregnant. Don't ask, just stupidity on both of our pa