Old 11-21-2007, 12:43 PM
Axel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Rising Cost of Gasoline and the Historical and Biblical Basis of the Middle East Conflict

I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I can't imagine how it would be in that case. It was hard enough with an unborn child that I only knew through an ultrasound, I can't imagine how I would be with a child that actually had been born. He was amazingly active at that age in that small space.

Yes, and that next part is definitely hard and there are questions you wish you could ask. Ok, people get divorced, but under what circumstances does it make it not one person or another fault? She was in a bad relationship, her first marriage she was expected to be like his mother, literally he said my mother did this and my mother did that or did it this way or that way. Then one time he came home and she was down right sick, flu or something worse, and he expected her to make dinner because that's what his mother did even if she was sick and that was the final straw.

The next marriage they were together for quite a while. He would take control of everything, would override her authority in front of her kids when it came to punishment, which is probably why her daughter, not his, wants to go live with him because she can get away with anything by just throwing an attitude, it would be his way or no way, just a very controlling man who didn't allow any equalness in the relationship. She suggested that they get help, but he wouldn't do it. What do you do in that case?

I guess these are things we unfortunately don't have answers to right now, but I sure still don't feel in the right at this point in time and don't know if I ever will since she has in fact been married twice regardless of the situation? And yes, I do mean that as a question.