View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 02:35 AM
ResumeSpeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whoa whoa wait a minute...

ORIGINAL: HeyItsWes

Allpar isn't the best source out there. I think there's a chance for one, to hearken back to the classics, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. I'd wait for official word from Dodge itself.

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Allpar isn't the best source out there. I'd wait for official word from Dodge itself.
My thoughts exactly.

Best words of wisdom I have heard all day.
Say what? Of course "official" word is always the most accurate, but outside of that, Allpar is one of the BEST sources out there and has been for years. Model after model they have come up with some amazingly accurate details far in advance. I'd match up their Challenger info against any other enthusiast site. While the convertible may or may not come to pass, I know for a fact that MOST of the other info they posted is going to turn out to be dead on, just like it has in the past for more models than I can think of. Not to mention a "future vehicles launch list" that has proven to be incredibly accurate in "predicting" release date for many a model years in advance. Their "future engines" list has also turned out to be right on and they were the very first to mention and to give details on the Viper 8.4L engine, nearly two years ago. If you want to compare track records and accuracy to other Chrysler enthusiast sites, very few others would even come close.