View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 08:01 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What are your plans for thanksgiving?

Sounds like you had excellent plans for Thanksgiving. I had a few positive surprises throughout the holiday. My aunt had a new "friend" who was from New York. A very nice person. He claimed to have a 1969 GTO and supposively had a few other interesting cars. He brought over a Karaoke machine and we butcher a few songs.

My fellow H.S. alumni had an informal class reunion. We went bowling and pretty much averaged under 100. We got to see a person who was visiting who was a foreign exchange student from Germany (Deutscheland) back during my senior year. It was interesting to meet his wife whom he was just dating back when we were seniors and see how things had been going in his life and in Germany for the last several years.

On my trip back, I saw I don't know how many dead dear on the side of the road, but it was a record for myself. I had to type 9-10 pages on a project just to find that my group partners hadn't finished their parts, so I had to spend five hours dragging them through their parts.[:@][:'(] I'm sick of working with people like this and not getting paid for it.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts