Old 12-04-2007, 01:22 AM
Cuda340

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What is the expected price for the Challenger?

ORIGINAL: WhiteHeat

You're right, Cuda. If the current Charger R/T with 5.7 doesn't carry a GGT then I guess I can rest assured the Challenger won't, either.

I had considered going the used route to avoid the GGT. I even found a steal on a Charger SRT, or some kind of typo. This one is too good to be true. I wonder what's wrong with it?

I guess I can keep the faith until I'm able to buy. Until then I'll just have to live vicariously through all the happy owners on this board!

That price is too good to be true. According to edmunds, the price should be $30,094 (private seller). If a dealer was selling it, he would ask $31,559. I would be very wary of this car. Maybe you should ask if it has a motor!

Searching the VIN#, I found another ad, on CARMAX, for this same car for $35,998. Something is screwy. The ad you saw was from a private seller in TN. This ad is for an SRT in CA with the same VIN. See:

Find Used DODGE CHARGER Cars In Sanger, California on Yahoo! AutosVIN: 2B3LA73WX7H652277, $35998. price. 2143. mileage. 17.16 mi. from ZIP. Dealer. CARMAX. See Our Current Offers. More Photos. 2006. year. Dodge Charger ...