View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 06:57 PM
stevelegel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I hate Tuesdays as much as Mondays

Sorry to hear your dilemma. Mondays at my office are typically unpredictable. Tooth problems creep up over the weekend (eventhough I work every other Saturday), and people's life problems crop up too. As a result, Mondays are prone to emergency calls and cancelations. If they fall in the right order the schedule stays full and there's enough time for what needs to be done. If the calls come in wrong order, the day is a stressful shambles. All part of the beast. Tuesdays are the days that iron out the Monday mix ups.

For my hobby stuff, I usually finds out about stuff to add to collection or something goes wrong working on one of the cars, and Monday I am in the milleau of seeking help for my problem or contact for something for the collection. Tuesdays seem like better days to call, as the recipients of my call are less burdened by the Monday calls.

My utility bills have customer service phone numbers...they even suggest calling on Wednesday afternoons, as there is less traffic then.

Overall, I'd say it's a combination of what's going on in your life, do you like it or not, and how you cope, adapt, and accept strife and stress.

For me, I like my life and my work, I am blessed, I look forward to the start of everyday.
Steve Legel