Old 12-06-2007, 03:08 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dodge Challenger is the hot new muscle car

If you guys don't stop beating on Jeremiah like this I will show you examples of how allpar has been wrong in the past and believe me there are plenty of examples. Jeremiah was doing the best to point out that before this there had not been any real confirmation about them having one. In fact, many sources had denied they would have one. He was trying to prevent you from getting your hopes up just to be disappointed. At this point it does not appear that this came out of the mouth of Chrysler, but the newpaper is mentioning rumors. It is not necessarily proven just yet. Maybe they are right, maybe they are wrong. There are lots of rumors that comes out of many press outlets.

Heck C&D said that the Charger would never come in an SRT trim and it did. It is still a rumor at this point. Now I hope they are right that a convertible comes out but at this point there is not solid evidence. There are no physically made concept cars of a Challenger convertible at this point, when there are convertible concept cars of a physical Camaro. Now which is solid evidence? A newspaper who probably got that from Allpar as many articles tend to do, or the fact that there is no solid evidence of this at this point.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts