View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 05:06 PM
joeyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I hate Tuesdays as much as Mondays

ORIGINAL: joeyr
Agreed, RLSH700. I have a final in finance in a few hours . I only had classes on Monday and Wednesday this semseter, from 8-3. The class I had in advertising was on Tuesday night. I had to drop because of an accident I got into a few weeks back. This spring I'll go Monday thru thursday (I'll miss having that schedule).

I hope that went well. Finance was not one of my favorite classes, but I did well in it nevertheless so I can't complain too much. I was never able to put all of my classes all on two days. It's been a long time since I've had Fridays off. If you don't mind me asking what accident did you get into with your advertising class? Did you bomb on a major project or exam or something along those lines?
Originally UNO (University of New Orleans) had classes Monday thru Friday with classes being on a Mon, Wed, Friday, or a Tues and Thurs block. After Katrina they had the bright idea of making the class schedule only on Monday Wednesday or Tuesday Thursday; leaving Friday open for administrative stuff. And now there are thinking of changing to a Monday Thursday and a Tuesday Friday schedule. (phew that’s a lot of days)

I had like a B going in to finance and I think I did well so I’m not worried

About the advertising deal its no biggie about you asking, I was in a car accident on my way to school the week before a major test and on that day she was giving a review for the test the following week, nobody in my group (we had groups at the time) would email me the notes so I dropped. I saw her yesterday; she told me I had a mind for marketing and I should have dropped (now she tells me [&:]. She also said feel free to take more of her classes. I’m signed up for another marketing class of hers in the spring. So all in all, Im pretty lucky.