View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2008 Dodge Challenger Cometh

Dodge is wasting no time, putting the new Challenger SRT8 on sale now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-08-07: There is more to life than Mustangs, and that fact will become even more real in the coming year when the new age Camaro and Dodge Challenger start showing up in dealerships. Dodge has let out some tantalizing new photographs giving a glimpse of the production version of the new 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8.

Dodge has announced pricing for the modern interpretation of the American muscle coupe. The 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 will arrive in showrooms next spring at $37,995. Of course the SRT8 will be the top of the line model. Pricing and specifications for the entry level and mid level Dodge Challengers will be along after the first of the year.
Dodge began taking orders on Dec. 3 for the limited-edition 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 models. Each of their dealers has been allocated just one unit for the 2008 model year. Each will feature a numbered dash plaque and a 6.1-liter HEMI® V-8 engine. 2008 Challenger SRT8 models will be available in Black, Silver and HEMI Orange. All will feature dual “carbon-fiber” hood stripes, harkening back to the original Dodge Challenger.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.