View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 03:31 PM
dodgesales

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Orders are in!

Even had they signed something it wouldn't mean anything. He is going to hell by the way.
I just had our Dealer Rep in today and he said that they are still thinking only 4500 units total. Figure there are a little more than 14,000 dealers in the U.S. so there are very few stores getting one out of the whole. It doesn't matter how many a dealer orders, it matters if they have allocation for a Challenger. NO ALLOCTAION = NO CHALLENGER. I know we are getting one but I am not going to tell any customer they can have it till I have a VIN #.
The rep also said they may start job 1 early in either Jan. or Feb. The original plan was to start job 1 build in April to see them in late June possibly July.
Go look on Ebay and take a look at the dealers that are advertising that they have a VON (vehicle order Number) and are trying to get people to bid on how much $$ over MSRP that they are going to pay. Our rep had a sheet with him that showed not a single one in the country has had a VON # attached to them. The dealers that are getting one are getting the very first one that was ordered from there store or the first special order that they placed.