View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 10:35 AM
Rich Knapp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Future Collectibility Rant

The way you word it is harsh. But it is very true. In all reality now days cars would have to be handed down threw 2-3 generations before it MAY be worth any more than what we pay. Partly because more and more people are taking care of them as if they are collectable now. I am just as bad. I ordered the 04 GTO I had before production started and it was 1 of 366 made in the color and trany combo. It never seen snow, rain or bad weather. This time ya I may spend same money but IT WILL BE A DAILY DRIVER. I spend that kind of money I will be enjoying it and get my moneys worth. And now that I live in AZ instead of WI we can drive it every day. The hard part will be getting the keys from the wife so I can have my turn. lol With her leaving for work before I wake up I think I may get stuck doing my driving on weekends. Run to store for milk be back in a hour or two. We don't have a lot of money but we don't do a lot of stuff other people do like movies, going out to eat (not even fast food), hunting, fishing, sports, bars or drinking so all the money other people spend there we put into our cars. For me it is a good trade off, but thats our choise we don't have anything agenst the other stuff just just not our cup of tea.