View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 10:22 AM
TechmanBD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What if.........

Yep. Ok here it goes

06 Mustang GT Deluxe in the Tungston Grey/Dark Charcoil Interior.
I wanted the bare basic one, but you can never find one like that so this has the premium radio. The one in between the basic and the Shaker. I think the only difference between the basic and premium is it is a 6 disc model.
Has the alarm system that monitors the whole car even the wheels.
And it has the interior upgrade. It looks good. So far I love the drive of this thing. I haven't got into yet being new and all, but did test drive one with 5000 miles on it, and man they are fun to drive.
I got this whole set up for a little over 25. Sticker was around 28. I work for a supplier and get the x-plan price. So that is I pay 1% below dealer invoice and don't pay any fees(destination, paper work etc....)

Oh and it also came with what they call the IUP. The info center computer thing.Tells your mpg's, how many more miles you can go. and a few other things.(I am still going through the car to see what is on it and what things do. Like a kid in a candy store). You can also change the color of the light of the gauges. There is 5 preset colors, but you can also modify the color by adjusting green/blue/red