View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Paladin06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Chargnum - Price Spread

My latest letter to DCX sent today.

Good Morning,

One can only imagine the buzz around your company over the public’s excitement since the debut of the Challenger Concept several months ago. Personally I have a stack of magazines showing the vehicle on the front cover.

The major concern across all the forums I presently support is that the vehicle will be priced far above its competition the Mustang thus making the Ford, although NOT a better car, the option based solely on cost. I and many others hope this is not the case.

In closing the most interesting thing I've noticed is that there are many men, in their 50's just like me that are as happy as a 16 year old on their first date about this car. I wonder if your company realizes that the market for this vehicle is not just the 20 and 30 year olds looking to whip that Ford but many of us, "old folks" looking to fulfill a dream since most of us were too young to enjoy the vehicle last time around.

Any up to date information that you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to being one of the first proud owners of the new Dodge Challenger.

Best Regards,
Greg Anderson US Army Retired
Paladin06@cableaz.com
Queen Creek, AZ 85242