View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 06:58 PM
Double M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rumors- Who to Believe?

Well its finally out just check your favorite place for the answers. E BAY type in the name and just watch and cry. Dodge is only going to make 4500 SRT Challengers first year and only to allocated dealers. Colors are only black, silver and orange, and the prices are already going to match the real 1970s hemi cars(meaning noncloned) That is just about the last straw for me as a MOPAR enjoying fan I can't afford a $60000 to $100000 for a daily driver, if I could it would be the Viper with a twin turbo setup. Dodge has made a big mistake in my opinion, but who am I, just a fan of the brand. If you don't believe me just look for yourself prices starting at $42,000 and going up from there, saw one at $65,000 already, thats just a kick in the face to me and I guess I'll be taking my money on over to buy a restored '70s hemi ride, might as well, it will cost the same and it will be a real DODGE and will go up in value a lot faster than the new one. (sorry but this just pisses me off) This is just what I was hoping they wouldn't do, now the average joe can't buy one. Wasn't this brand the one thats supposed to be different? Also no manual tranny, just that same one as the Charger SRT 8,basically just another Charger SRT 8. Only a couple of options like it as well. Man I feel like someone in the offices there should wake up and see the light! JUST MY RANTS OVER THIS ? hope everyone agrees.