Notices
2008 Concept Cuda This section is specifically for discussing the 2008 Concept Cuda, which debuted at the 2007 SEMA event.

Cuda Rumors

Old 04-22-2008, 03:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cuda Rumors

ORIGINAL: HXC Performance

ORIGINAL: FormulaS

The HXC conversion...[sm=bling.gif] wonder if you can get it without all $$$ add ons..just cuda body panels- grill and hi-impact colors. Do not want the foose custom rod look.
We will be offering a "Cuda Package" which will include;
Flat Hood
Shaker Kit
Cuda Fenders
Cuda Grill
Vinyl Billboards
Cuda Tail lights
Thanks for posting this, That is great news! I am inclined to go for all of the above minus the vinyl billboards..any chance of an AAR Strobe type graphic...I will be watching your sight for updates.. Thanks again
Old 04-22-2008, 06:52 PM

I wounder if these are the guys from quality metal craft .If they are selling sheet metal there going to be rich . I will be a 09 rt just to convert it and then I can do my white interior and leave my 08 alone . Thats off the hook . I am thinking sassy grass green with white interior and maybe a white billboard . I wounder how rear window slats would look on these cars .
Old 04-23-2008, 07:52 AM

ORIGINAL: joeyr

Have you guys released pricing yet? Also, I agree that may want to have an appearance package, as some may just want retro paint and graphics, a cuda grill, and a hurst sifter.
Pricing will be available later this summer.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:19 AM

Dagnabbit. I hate being blocked out while at work. Guess I'll need to get home and check out your website!!
Old 04-23-2008, 01:48 PM

So will these be steal panels or fiberglass .And will we be able to buy the panels and do the work ourselves if we choose. I would love to have an idea in price but understand that might not be possible .Also how soon could we get these parts . Will the ported rear valance and exhust work on the challengers .
Old 04-24-2008, 06:09 AM

Yes, Yes Yes, Inquiring minds would like to know. Esp. if they can be a direct "bolt-on" Wooohooooo
Old 04-24-2008, 09:40 AM

ORIGINAL: 1971cuda convert

So will these be steal panels or fiberglass .And will we be able to buy the panels and do the work ourselves if we choose. I would love to have an idea in price but understand that might not be possible .Also how soon could we get these parts . Will the ported rear valance and exhust work on the challengers .
Parts will be available closer to the end of Summer. Our focus is to be in full production when the 2009 Challenger hits the road. We'll have a better chance of answering your other questions when our concept vehicle is built, which we hope to have done the first week of July.

From now until July we'll be posting small updates on the website with images of the build process. The first update will be in a few weeks.

Old 04-24-2008, 02:35 PM

Ok HXCPerformance, I am going to begin holding my breath. If I die, I will hold you responsible. [sm=trust_me.gif]
73Cuda is a little testy today. I may be getting tired of waiting for things.... [sm=alcoholic.gif]

09.7_Challenger_6.1_6sp_manual
Old 07-12-2008, 08:41 AM

ORIGINAL: HXC Performance

ORIGINAL: 1971cuda convert

Parts will be available closer to the end of Summer. Our focus is to be in full production when the 2009 Challenger hits the road. We'll have a better chance of answering your other questions when our concept vehicle is built, which we hope to have done the first week of July.

From now until July we'll be posting small updates on the website with images of the build process. The first update will be in a few weeks.

Anything new.. The only pix I see on the site are of the new challenger posted some time ago
Old 08-03-2008, 06:34 AM

Any updates yet???? Work in progress, some mock ups, ANYTHING???? The website just shows the black Chally sitting there. Inquiring minds you know

Quick Reply: Cuda Rumors