Notices
2008 Concept Cuda This section is specifically for discussing the 2008 Concept Cuda, which debuted at the 2007 SEMA event.

Cuda Rumors

Old 09-10-2008, 11:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cuda Rumors

When it comes to Cuda Rumors..............All I can think about is......bring back Trans Am Racing. Challengers, Cudas, Camaros, Mustangs....(No imports) it would be great. 1970 all over again!
Old 09-10-2008, 12:00 PM

ORIGINAL: BLK 6050

IF I were to consider a Shaker Hood scoop, it would have to be more the size of the original. The "new type" shaker seems to be a bit short and to my eye doesn't look right. It doesn't appear to be right because of the shorter size and it loses the look of the original. (Just me thinking out loud, if you have one on your car and like it...great) I have a complete original Shaker Assemby in the garage......perhaps I could.......now if someone would make a flat hood.
You'll be able to order the HXC Flat Hood soon.

Old 09-10-2008, 02:01 PM

damn i thought u were updating pics HXC WHAT A TEASE!
Old 09-10-2008, 05:34 PM

Now that's a shaker hood.........with a vehicle as large as the new Challenger, only the orignial size looks good. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:39 PM

Now that's a shaker hood.........with a vehicle as large as the new Challenger, only the orignial size looks good. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:25 PM

Yo!! Rims look sweet... IMO I would of left a "Chrome Lip" on them would of set it off just a little bit more... still can't wait to see it done...
Old 09-10-2008, 09:08 PM

ORIGINAL: MrKrisSullivan

Yo!! Rims look sweet... IMO I would of left a "Chrome Lip" on them would of set it off just a little bit more... still can't wait to see it done...
We painted the stock wheels black for the All-Chrysler Nationals while we were waiting for our custom one-off wheels from BBS.

We'll be introducing the BBS CX-R 20 inch wheel on our car in a few weeks. We're working with BBS to start offering the CX-R for fitment on the Challenger (which would also mean the 300, Charger, Magnum). If you haven't seen the CX-R in person, it looks great.. especially in the all new 20 inch diameter.

The HXC Hemi Cuda BBS CX-R wheels will be painted Gloss Black.

Old 09-13-2008, 10:19 PM

I understand that's nice and all... I've read where they can dip the rims, I guess... or something but Im saying if you could leave the lip Chrome.. with the interrior your black color.. i think that would look a lot sharper.. and maybe more appealing to the eye... I love black don't get me wrong but when your rims are all black and so is the car it kinda all just meshes together , I just think you need some chrome to set it off...
Old 09-14-2008, 07:57 AM

I understand that's nice and all... I've read where they can dip the rims, I guess... or something but Im saying if you could leave the lip Chrome.. with the interrior your black color.. i think that would look a lot sharper.. and maybe more appealing to the eye... I love black don't get me wrong but when your rims are all black and so is the car it kinda all just meshes together , I just think you need some chrome to set it off...
the car isnt going to be black, I think it is going to be plum crazy purple.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:23 PM

ORIGINAL: kevin2323

the car isnt going to be black, I think it is going to be plum crazy purple.
You are correct. Plum Crazy.
The wheels will not have a silver lip because we are tired of that trend.

HXC

Quick Reply: Cuda Rumors