View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 03:48 PM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dodge magazine article

ORIGINAL: stevelegel

It took some doing but I rec'd copies of Dodge Enthusiast Magazine from publisher.

first I googled Dodge Enthusiast magazine,
led to dodge Enthusiast web site
led to dodgeboys.net
led to online version of magazine (has two covers Challenger on one, and Ram on the other)
online version had phone numbers on index page.
Customer service number goes to Southern Calif where wild fire disrupted business

Other numbers go to Montana publisher.
Nice lady there. Publication is non Chrysler owned, more about the enthusiast/owners than new product marketing.

took a month and several phone calls to add to collection.
Steve
the publication is not chrysler owned/operated, but it is with chryslers support...at SEMA, the chrysler display was handing them out.

steve, have you ordered your challenger yet? i woudnt mind seeing pictures of the collection...were coming up on 1000 unique items with ours...not counting the full size cars, and i dont count any publications, ads, articles, etc...as we have boxes and boxes of old dodge mags and such. the only ones that i display are the ones that ive been in...i think that i have something like 15 or 20 pieces of mirada literature alone. we used to display it all, but it came to be more trouble than it was worth.