View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 04:30 PM
BootCamp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Christmas List

Oh, to be young again and ask for "games". God bless you, Tanner - you made me smile. You want a lot, my young friend.

As you get older, you'll want:
1) one day a week to sleep in - late (I'd be happy with one day a month).
2) one night a month for just my wife and myself to spend alone (dinner, a movie - or a quiet night on the couch watching a DVD).
3) to NOT wake up and feel my bones ache as I slide out of bed.
4) to have an endless supply of firewood - split and neatly stacked by the "wood gnomes" - as I sleep late - LOL.
5) to spend 50 more years with my wondeful wife before God decides to take either of us home.

Since Santa can't give me these things, I'll enjoy the day / season with my family, and forego gifts this year and roll-over to next year's list - very short - a 2009 Dodge Challenger.
That should make it easy on that "merry old elf".
[sm=thanx.gif]

BTW _ ask for the RUSH - Snakes and Arrows MVI/DVD. You can play that in your CD player AND watch the video of how they made the album (here in upstate NY) on your DVD player. It also gets you some neat free downloads. Well worth the extra cost over the CD!. My wife got me a copy for my birthday......after she got us tickets to see them at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center this past summer. I hadn't seen them since 1978 (in Glens Falls, NY). They're every bit as good now as they were then!
[sm=icon_rock.gif]