Old 12-24-2007, 08:58 AM
DSkippy
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is the expected price for the Challenger?

Time for "duh statement of the day" but here goes, the internet is invaluable and has been the great leveler of supply and demand. It is much easier now to find who is willing to do business at levels one has interest in.

If anyone gets screwed these days, it's all their own fault for not doing the most cursory of research. It is an outstanding time to be alive.

I think you have a point w/ online orders and you know the automotive marketing departments have been trying to figure out how to crack this nut. This will be the next "Saturn" revolution...someone will figure the term or premise of "Authorized Receipt Outlet and Service Center" where you buy the car on line for agreed upon price, everything is just J.I.T. in logistics, you order a car, the order goes to the factory, made to your spec, delivered to the place referred to previously, for any of the fees, etc (until of course the states figure they can get an incentive from the mfgr for playing ball and then it becomes ERPed) then like you're saying....

You go to the mfgrs website, spec it out a la "I'll have pepperoni and extra cheese on that", the price is listed at a very reasonable rate, and you drive to your very specialized "service and receivable" location for pickup. Who knows 10 years from now????