Old 12-28-2007, 12:08 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How many Put $$ down on the new Challenger?

ORIGINAL: dodgesales

Local dealers in this state that I have talked to are not taking money on thier Challengers. They are waiting to see who offers up the most amount of money for them. I have one coming and presold it for $66,985. We have since been offered another $10,000 over the sold price but are not taking any more offers.
Alot of you out there don't think the "greedy dealers" are going to sell these for that big of a profit but it's happening. Everyone out there is going to sell for a huge profit and all of us little people who can't afford one right now will have to look at those who could afford them with envy.
First of all, dodgesales, what is the point of this thread other than to cause trouble? We get it, you run a dealership; therefore, you will use the rules of supply and demand to get a higher than normal price for the Challenger and other dealers will do the same because for right now it is a very limited production run. Next year, the production level will increase and the rest of us will be more able to afford them.

Secondly, this does not belong in the General Challenger Discussion section, your ego and bragging about your power is irrelevant to Challenger itself, it is more about the practices and business of a dealership which is Off Topic.

Thirdly, this is little different than your previous threads which in a way could be a double post as this is nothing other than a continuation of your previous points.

Fourth, I'm getting growing very impatient with you on this and if you break just one of our rules in this thread, it will be gone.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts