Old 01-14-2008, 04:06 PM
joeyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Besides cars, what is your favorite hobby?

ORIGINAL: tdub2112

I have a mossberg .22 plinkster, mossberg 20 gauge, hi-point 9mm pistol and a winchester .308 (i also inhereted a model 18??winchester 30-30) from my grandpa.

DON'T WORRY I HAVE NOBODY ON MY HITLIST.
Good to know, I'll make sure to stay on you and the others good side....[sm=shootshoot.gif][sm=violent053.gif]

I sold suits for a while which got me started reading about Men’s fashion, so I like learning about men’s clothing. Like how a suit is supposed to fit and things like that. I have a nice tie collection now that I think about it.

History is something that dpeending on the topic I love to read and watch movies about. I love cooking as well and I would love to learn how to bake and I want to take up husbandry

I also like to exercise and I have taken up jogging, I was up to seven miles but after an accident and school I am now around three. I would like to take up lifting weights but I need more space. I have dumbbells in the kitchen. As most can tell by my signature I try to be upfront about my faith. I plan on starting my own bible teachings and study videos on Youtube

For those who are interested here is my page; haven’t put any vids up, but have accumlated some good vids:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jprobert1987